During this time of year, I always spend some time to reflect on the past 365 days. I look back at old photographs, fun things I documented on social media and I feel grateful for all the experiences that I had and all the people in my life new/old. This year, instead of spending too much time focusing on the past, I want to get ahead and refocus on: Tomorrow.
It’s a great time to give your spirit a boost of motivation on achieving bigger and better things. So, this year:
- A bad habit I’m going to break: skipping breakfast.
- Eat out less and cook more at home.
- Become more educated about ingredients and nutrition.
- A place I’d like to visit: Prince Edward County
- Postcard at least 1 friend on every vacation I take.
- Start each morning with a list of 3 things I’m grateful for.
My resolutions are published here, so hopefully, they will hold me accountable.
Ending off this post with an inspirational quote… Cheers to the best year of our lives yet!
Wake up early. Drink coffee. Work hard. Be ambitious. Keep your priorities straight, your mind right and your head up. Do well, live well, and dress really well. Do what you love and love what you do. It’s time to start living.