Recapping my long-EASTER-weekend:
- badminton night on Thursday :) my weekly dose of “smashing”
- dinner & bbt with favourite girls: KL & NW (Wednesday!)
- attended Vegelicious at Sadie’s Diner – vegan traditional breakfast with vegan sausage/bacon!
- walking along Queen Street -oh-yes-MAGIC-PONY Eaton’s, Yonge/Dundas, etc. too crowded!
- sleepover at KL’s = decorating muffins for a Jack & Jill celebration and hotpot with the Lam’s :)
- birthday celebrations for AN at GLOW at “the shops at Don Mills” woohoo
- games galore including BIG TABOO at EL’s :) Girls Team won (of course!)
- visiting grandpa at the hospital…and now we wait… <3 stay strong. love you.
- dinner with TL, safe flight :) thanks for the good tips and tricks.