“It’s not the load that breaks you down. It’s the way you carry it.” – Lena Horne
This was one of my take-away’s from the Oscars this year, just thought I’d write a note to myself to remember a pretty meaningful quote :)
Anyways, I’ve missed blogging and it’s only been about or actually it hasn’t even been two weeks – I’m really bad at not coming back… But I’m actually back to blog about interesting things that have happened lately versus share random thoughts.
- Went on another plant tour to see my products made LIVE – so awesome ;)
- Farewell celebrations for our old VP of marketing, missed it, but sad to see him go!
- Best New Product Awards – congrats team! Lovin’ the swag bag so much! I want to go hit up a grocery store now!
- Celebrated AL/MT’s birthdays at Spoon & Fork (awesome.. I’ll go back to that restaurant some day!)
- BBT with KL (my favourite sunshine!) missed you, I love our chats, long-distance and all
- HBD to EM/KT, Mount Everest was a pretty yummy Indian restaurant in T.O – monopoly deal night
- Buffalo shopping on a Sunday – NEW lomo camera for me, can’t wait to test it out! + polaroid book
- OH and I got a new prescription for new glasses.. yay to a deteriorating eye-sight
- LIST TO BE CONTINUED