a somewhat spontaneous trip to Buffalo = goodness!
- Trip starts off with someone forgetting their passport at home – yay!
- KFC stop over to try a “double down” = aka. two pieces of fried chicken (no bread!) with cheese & bacon in the middle… sounds gross, and it did not taste good! *glares at IL
- Stop #1: Fashion Outlet … came out empty-handed, but had Dunkin’ Donuts for lunch – yummy hash browns!
- Stop #2: Waldon Galleria … new casual strapless dress^^ but didn’t find shoes and missed out on Cheesecake Factory, also no goodies at Urban Outfitters OR Forever21 – disappointing!
- Stop #3: Dinner at Texas Roadhouse for steak … interesting experience! =] http://www.texasroadhouse.com/home.php (feels like everything on their menu includes a little bit or a lot of “cheese” – but you also get to eat peanuts.. and throw them on the ground while you wait for your table … weird!)
- Stop #4: Tops (supermarket) got some SoBe Life Water
- Stop #5: Wegmans (supermarket) for some Starbucks ice cream (not yet available in Canada!) http://www.starbucksicecream.com/ – I got the “Mocha Frappichino” – hopefully it’s good!
- home sweet home, pooped again … *passes out on my bed
P.S – Miss A. Teekah: you always manage to make my day. Finish your essay so we can chill, please and thank you! :D