- early morning started off with a signature Mcdonald’s hashbrown …
- ventured to Ashbridges Bay/Woodbine Beach for some v-ball
- lunched at Busker’s Sea Cove in St. Lawrence Market – yummy Calamari + Halibut fish & chips
- explored Liberty Village for the first time (http://www.blogto.com/libertyvillage) with friends and they tried For the Love of Cake … where they have the “Four Dimensional Cupcake” – aka. cupcakes with filling (http://www.blogto.com/bakery/for-the-love-of-cake-toronto)
- next, chilled out at IL’s house … with some Time Crisis 4 action
- off to Markham for dinner + desserts… Singapore Chicken Rice for me :) YUM!
- long ride home in the rainstorm … pooped, but it was a wonderful time!
Snapped a few photos of the custom cakes & cupcakes at “For the Love of Cake” … (excuse the quality… it was dark.. no flash… off the c905!)
*on a separate note:
I wish you all the best with your endeavours :)
It was good to see you again.
I too, expect great things from you!
keep in touch! ^^