I’m not sure if I’m a firm believer in numerology, but when ML showed me this webpage where it gave us a breakdown of what our “birth date” meant and what our life path number was, I thought it was rather intriguing… so I continued to read:
- Your birth flower is the Daffodil
- Your birthstone is Aquamarine (often used to experience love and mercy. It is said to help ease depression and grief)
- Your birth tree is Hazelnut Tree (“The Extraordinary”) – and represents “Charming, undemanding, very understanding, knows how to make an impression, active fighter for social cause, popular, moody and capricious lover, honest and tolerant partner, precise sense of judgement.”
I did some more reading and came across a pretty accurate depiction about me and my approach to life:
- While the 6 may assume significant responsibilities in the community, the life revolves around the immediate home and family, for this is the most domestic of numbers. Conservative principles and convictions are deeply ingrained and define your character.
- You are idealistic and must feel useful to be happy. The main contribution you make is that of advice, service, and ever present support. You are very human and realistic about life, and you feel that the most important thing in your life is the home, the family and the friends.
- This is the Life Path related to leadership by example and assumption of responsibility, thus, it is your obligation to pick up the burden and always be ready to help. If you are like the majority with Life Path 6, you are one who will willingly carry far more than your fair share of any load, and you are always there when needed. In doing so, you take ownership and often become an authority over the situation.
- In romance, the 6 is loyal and devoted. The main ingredient that must prevail in the relationship is complete harmony. You don’t function well in stressful relationships that become challenges for you to control.
- It’s likely you feel compelled to function with strength and compassion. You are a sympathetic and kind person, generous with personal and material resources. Wisdom, balance, and understanding are the cornerstones of your life, and these define your approach to life in general. Your extraordinary wisdom and the ability to understand the problems of others is apt to commence from an early age. This allows you to easily span the generation gap and assume an important role in life early on.
- You may have a tendency to become overwhelmed by responsibilities and a slave to others, especially members of you own family or close friends. It’s easy for you to fall into a pattern of being too critical of others; you also have a tendency to become too hard on yourself. The misuse of this Life Path produce tendencies for you to engage in exaggeration, over-expansiveness, and self-righteousness.