I came across this list on tumblr that someone wrote and so I’m highlighting a few that I read and went, “ahhh so true!”
3. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
7. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younge
10. There is a great need for sarcasm font.
26. Every time I have to spell a word over the phone using ‘as in’ examples, I will undoubtedly draw a blank and sound like a complete idiot. Today I had to spell my boss’s last name to an attorney and said “Yes that’s G as in…(10 second lapse)… ummm… Goonies”
35. Bad decisions make good stories
38. If Carmen San Diego and Waldo ever got together, their offspring would probably just be completely invisible.
40. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you’ve made up your mind that you just aren’t doing anything productive for the rest of the day.
43. I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
51. As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate cyclists. (**I posted this one for you: ML)
56. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, hitting the G-spot, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey – but I’d bet my ass everyone can find and push the Snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time every time…
59. I wonder if cops ever get pissed off at the fact that everyone they drive behind obeys the speed limit.
60. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.