I need to stop doing:
- sleeping past 2AM every night :( and only getting 6 hours of sleep daily…
- cracking my neck when I’m uber tired from sitting/staring at my computer all day
- being only 70% efficient with my time (approximately?)
- compulsively check email/facebook/tumblr
I need to start doing:
- sleeping EARLY and waking up early – let’s say “develop a routine!”
- taking my Vitamin D pills daily… because I have a tendency to forget and I have a feeling my doctor will probably yell at me the next time I see her – eek!
- increase my daily intake of fruits :)
- drinking more WATER.
- learning to cook something other than stir-fry
- sticking to schedules that I set for myself
- going to the gym again !!!
There’s probably more I could add to either lists – but this will do for now :)
The first step to change is recognition, right?